Customer Operations Executive
Our client seeks a Customer Operations Executive to join their team.
Role Profile: The Customer Operations Executive will help customers through different communications channels in their languages of proficiency (including Spanish & Japanese) and other languages with the help of translation tools and existing content. They will provide customer support proactively and reactively to ensure the continued and smooth operation of the business, by guiding customers and troubleshooting the use of the app, features and services as well as monitoring for potential fraud and run proper customer verification processes.
- Review, investigate, and answer tickets to assist customers in the use of the company's app, features, and services.
- Run proper screening and verification of identity proactively and reactively.
- Review transactions, identify patterns, assess risk and take appropriate action.
- Process withdrawals, transfers and complete any pending transactions after proper review.
- Handling system and transaction alerts per company's guidelines and current instructions.
- Proactively and reactively handling chargebacks, returns (and the respective investigation and disputes) as well as any reversed transactions.
- Identify and report any suspicious activity, potential money laundering, or terrorist funding activities per company policies to the MLRO.
- Liaise with third party providers, suppliers, merchants, or payment processors on behalf of customers and the business.
- Assist with internal translations and content updates as needed.
- Ad-hoc projects or tasks within operations or for teams as assigned by the Head of Operations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in English and Spanish & Japanese.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Proven experience with the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent computer skills & great typing skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in more than two languages would be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in online payments and fraud prevention (eCommerce, mCommerce).
- Knowledge and experience with global document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures.
- Content management experience (template and policy/procedure creation, editing and translation).
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9856
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.