Customer Relationship Representative
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Customer Relationship Representative to join their team.
The primary contact with retail and wholesale customers. Generating profitable sales by identifying new opportunities for products and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
This is predominantly a field-based role where you will be required to visit and call on both new and existing customers. Full and on-going training will be given
- Visiting customers in retail and food service outlets around the Island and building excellent relationships
- Generating new business opportunities by identifying sales prospects with both new and existing customers
- Merchandising in retail stores and ensuring products are always in stock through regular calls
- Promoting the business through interaction and presentations to a wide variety of customers
- Supporting Marketing function through involvement in marketing activities, projects and trade events / shows
- Supporting and covering Customer Service team when required by taking orders, dealing with customer queries
- Preparing sales reports by using the internal systems and collecting and summarising market and competitor information
- Maintaining a high-quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business practices.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 GCSE certificates including English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Full Driving Licence
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven by delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible approach to work as occasional evening and weekend work may be required
- Able to effectively build relationships
- Able to identify and progress new business opportunities
- High level of customer focus
- High level of literacy, ability to prepare and present to individuals and groups
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- High level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to act on and use own initiative
- PC literate and competent in all relevant MS applications, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 13156
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.