Customer Service Administrator
Our client seeks a Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
Your main responsibility will be assisting with the department's sales and administrative duties which will include dealing with customers on a regular basis.
This position provides an opportunity for a person new to the world of sales to develop an understanding of sales with a focus on customer service. It is an exciting and fast-moving environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The position requires the ability to work to tight deadlines, so organisational skills are essential.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, grammar and spelling skills.
- Have computer and typing skills, be creative and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Be prepared to offer clients a high standard of customer care.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Be patient and flexible.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11392
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.