Customer Service Administrator
Our client seeks a Customer Services Administrator to join them in delivering excellent customer service.
Role Profile: This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience of working in a lending environment and the ability to work autonomously.
- Handling incoming telephone calls, dealing professionally and effectively with each query
- Responding to customer queries via email with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Building lasting relationships with clients
- Ownership of all queries until resolution
- Ability to manage own workload
Key Skills & Experience:
- Lending knowledge and previous Financial Services experience
- Experience of working with Sentinel would be advantageous
- Good educational background with a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy
- A professional approach
- Customer focussed
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 8845
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.