Customer Service Officer
Our Client seeks a Customer Service Officer to join their team. This role involves building deep and meaningful customer relationships through proactively identifying customer needs and explaining the benefits of the business' products and services. It further includes referrals to the relevant specialists and helping customers understand the different service channels available to them.
- Put customers and their interests at the heart of all you do ensuring quality, timeliness and an excellent customer experience
- Hold meaningful conversations with customers to identify, understand and meet their needs, referring them to the right specialist advice where appropriate.
- Process all customer banking transactions and ensure that customer records are kept up to date with the relevant outcomes and actions.
- Deliver quality customer interactions every time by adhering to professional appearance and courtesy standards.
- Ensure that all customer literature is up to date and available to customers.
- Participate in team based continuous improvement activity with the customer at the heart of all thinking.
- Deliver great customer service through achievement of goals and objectives.
- Where complaints are received and/or errors found, ensure that these are promptly resolved, put right and learned from.
- Take ownership for own personal development.
- Keep up to date with key communications and changes to products and services by participating in training and briefing activities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to simplify concepts for customers.
- Good technology skills.
- Professional approach to daily work activities, maintaining high standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Product knowledge.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9841
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.