Customer Support Officer
Our client seeks a Customer Support Officer to join their team.
Role: To be the first line of customer support, answering calls and online enquiries for a range of customer issues providing support and advice on technical and general customer queries. Provide general support for products and services including but not limited to: Sales, Service, Provisioning, Billing, Payments, Faults, Assistance, Conference Bureau and Mobile help desk. To provide routine administration including but not limited to: customer registrations, Data input and maintenance of customer data in internal systems, reporting and additional activities as required.
- A single point of contact for the customer, providing end to end support in an accurate, professional and timely manner by phone, email, web chat and social media. Giving a first contact resolution on issues/questions for all products wherever possible.
- Undertake training to operate all systems in the Contact Support Centre in order to resolve such customer enquiries.
- Embody the company values and make every customer interaction an opportunity to extend and strengthen a customer relationship.
- Record, interrogate and diagnose customer issues/faults for all “General” services, provide information or a first call resolution when possible; to decide upon and implement correct procedures to ensure a solution.
- To take payments and resolve customers normal billing enquiries.
- To manage conference calls and bureau services.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by advising and actively promoting the company's products and services, thereby enhancing sales and making retaining the customer a priority.
- Proactively inform the engineering team and Products team of any major customer affecting issues as they emerge in a timely manner.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer focus, empathy and experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Superb telephone manner and listening skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly in regards to using appropriate levels of communication to a varied customer base.
- Strong relationship and networking skills.
- Willing to work outside normal working hours to provide customer focused support shifts.
- Ability to produce accurate, good quality work.
- Competent word processing and document formatting skills.
- Well organised and methodical.
- Demonstrate an interest in current and future technology.
- Smart appearance and ability to promote the company's progressive image and high standards of customer care.
- Flexible working hours; to an agreed level. Working within a team, applicants should note that the role will include working evening, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a technical role.
- Eager and quick to learn new skills and technologies.
- Appreciation of the telecommunications market and customers.
- Able to use their initiative to tackle a broad range of problems.
- Ability to work either as part of a team or independently as and when required.
- A cheerful and optimistic attitude to work.
- Calm and controlled under pressure.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10744
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.