Our client seeks a Data Analyst to join their team on a fixed-term contract.
Role Profile: You will support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so that it can stand out for the experience and service it delivers by building on its service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for customers and advisers.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining a robust suite of MI reporting across Customer Services.
- The role works closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop MI to assist in planning, forecasting and performance analysis.
- The role further supports the business by providing analysis and insight into the drivers of performance including process performance, resourcing and customer experience.
- Develop and maintain data reporting for all operational metrics ensuring consistent recording of achievement against key performance and service indicators across all levels of the team on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Produce analysis and relevant insight that will be presented at senior staff forums and committees to facilitate effective analysis of performance issues and the identification of remedial action.
- Support the development of data centric balanced scorecard at a senior level to align key performance metrics which can be reported at aggregate, product and entity level and accurately track performance.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the MI process with detailed review and data cleansing to ensure all data and reports are accurate, current and help drive actionable insight.
- Support ad hoc projects/improvement initiatives working both internally and externally to provide data analytical support.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of data manipulation and analysis with the ability to process data from multiple sources.
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel and Power point with the ability to develop robust, functional reporting suites.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills with the ability to communicate effectively to non-technical people.
- Ability to manage expectations with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good analytical and proactive skills, working logically and systematically.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective and accurate.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, Python, VBA & SQL.
- Graduate - desired.
- Qualifications related to Statistics, Mathematics (A-Level, BSc, MSc, etc.) or marketing (CIM), Finance (CIMA etc.).
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10499
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.