Data Integrity Specialist
Our client is looking for a Data Integrity Specialist to join their team.
The Role: As part of a small team, the successful applicant would support the team in undertaking a broad range of activities to support and enhance data quality and reporting across a number of administration systems and platforms.
- Providing timely and accurate data and reports for both internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting internal and external customers with responses to ad-hoc data queries.
- Supporting the control framework around system access levels.
- Providing support in relation to the development of new processes, products and functionality.
- A-level mathematics (grade C or above)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with a keen attention to technical detail.
- Good communication skills as the role will involve liaising with both internal and external customers at various levels
- The ability to pro-actively solve problems
- Some experience with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel would be advantageous
- The role would suit an individual with good problem solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Full training will be given
Your specialist: Alan Burman
Quote job ref: 12633