Our client seeks a Software Developer to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Json and Jquery.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning applications.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10038
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.