Our client seeks a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is currently developing a cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platform and is looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join their passionate and professional team, to work on innovative initiatives.
- Provide direct and responsive support for urgent development needs.
- Participate in architecture and software development activities.
- Use open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Use coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborate with other team members on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problems.
- Enhance and extend current systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance or risk requirements.
- Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes.
- Experience with Azure cloud, its fundamentals and managed services.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitHub / Bitbucket, or Jenkins / Azure Dev-Ops.
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- "Can Do!" approach and accountability as an individual and as part of the wider team.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills (with a systematic and detailed approach).
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth, while interested in sharing skills and helping others.
- Experience in Banking, Investment or fintech companies.
- Experience in Microservices / Distributed System Design.
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB/Cassandra, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Redis, etc.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10457
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.