eGaming Client Administrator
Our client seeks an eGaming Client Administrator to join their team.
- Directly reporting to Managers/Directors on a designated portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with clients to manage developments and work with various parties to support clients' requirements;
- Responsible for the maintenance of company records in accordance with internal compliance and statutory requirements;
- Facilitating client transactions including payments, invoices, dividends and taxes;
- Opening corporate bank accounts;
- Ensuring that all structures are administered in accordance with applicable laws, relevant constitutional documents and group policies and procedures;
- Providing an excellent and efficient service to an established portfolio of international clients.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role;
- CSP experience;
- Ability to liaise with clients and third-party institutions;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good understanding of IOM regulatory environment;
- Good organisational skills;
- Effective communicator.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10540
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.