Enterprise Solutions Product Manager
Our client seeks an Enterprise Solutions Product Manager to join their team.
- Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Products and working closely with members of the Enterprise, CTIO, Finance and Legal & Regulatory teams you will develop strategies and tactics within the Enterprise strategy based on research across the business to meet the Enterprise Solution needs of the business Market (all segments excluding consumer).
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing security, cloud and Microsoft services to drive new revenue and achieve Annual Operating Plan targets within the Enterprise market.
- You will take responsibility for managing the lifecycle and catalogue of the products that have been approved and are identified as under your management. This includes product development, commercial business cases, customer journey, go to market, lead generation, training, documentation, target setting and reporting.
- You will seek to expand and add value to the business by leveraging investments in the cloud, security, connectivity, and other resources to deliver services up the value chain, ensuring that both customers and revenues become stickier and less exposed to external market conditions.
- You will work with relevant teams to develop 3-year plans, AOP and forecast for your identified product area and key customer segments within the Enterprise strategy.
- You will already have proven experience in Product Management and proven experience in managing products and continue to develop strong and professional business communication skills and your abilities as a self-starter.
- To be responsible for developing Enterprise Solution products and related technical, operational strategies, planning and delivery phases, pursuing partnerships, and contractual business relationships - in support of the Enterprise strategy, and the current Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
- Enterprise Solutions to include a collection of services for the company's business market including:
- Secure email gateway and aligned solutions such as archiving, web security, end-user training, DMARC and brand protection services
- Cloud - public, private and hybrid deployments
- Microsoft CSP and other Microsoft solutions and technologies
- Cyber security services based on a range of industry standard products
- You should be aware of latest developments/technology in cyber security, cloud, CSP and Microsoft services
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key supplier and account stakeholders.
- To review and report on performance with the Head of Enterprise Products and Enterprise team making recommendations, where appropriate, for performance improvement to maximise the company's potential to grow market share, revenue and/or margin within the Enterprise segment.
- To work with the Enterprise team to deliver compelling and effective solutions across the full product portfolio, where required.
- In conjunction with other members of the team you will represent the organisation with stakeholders, customers and industry bodies to manage and enhance the company's brand, corporate image, develop new business and influence industry and market decision makers.
- You will conduct in-depth reviews of the solutions product portfolio from a financial, market, technical and organizational viewpoint to determine their viability in context of current objectives and strategies.
- Product management functions will include:
- Providing monthly KPI & Revenue reporting data on each product that you own as required.
- Forecasting, financial modelling, budgeting & creation of financial business cases as required.
- Providing consultative advice to the Sales and Professional Services teams, meeting and visiting customers as required.
- Maintaining existing supplier relationships (both technical and financial) with developing new suppliers accordingly.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will have a proven track record in managing products within the cyber security, cloud, CSP, Microsoft services and IT technologies market.
- A good understanding of cyber security, cloud, Microsoft CSP and IT related technologies within the business marketplace.
- Experience in the development of product, commercial and financial plans (business cases).
- Effective customer relationship management experience.
- Self-motivated, well organised and effective at communicating at all organisation levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills presentable at C-Level.
- Ability to work in co-operation & collaboration with others to achieve organisational objectives.
- Computer literate.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10222
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.