Our client seeks a Strong Administrator to assist their team on one-month contract.
Role Profile: To provide a high level of administrative support to the senior managers team within the team. This will include prioritising and managing workflows, overseeing the administration of papers, taking minutes. You will ensure coordination of work to meet high quality standards with regard to accuracy and ensuring deadlines are met by prioritising workload without direct supervision. Provide a complete service for the team including some word processing, emails, reports and summaries etc.
Key skills and Experience:
- Ability to provide a gate-keeping function for the Dept Manager(s). Receive, assimilate and transmit information accurately and appropriately
- Good knowledge and IT skills in the use of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Adopt and exercise good record keeping practises and take responsibility for maintenance of details to agreed standards.
- Ability to research and collate statistical information for audit purposes as required.
- Excellent written, communication/interpersonal skills, planning and organisational skills.
- Minute taking.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10776
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.