Isle of Man
Our client seeks a File Reviewer to join their team.
As a full-time Reviewer, you will work with multiple service areas and jurisdictions to develop your knowledge and get to know the business. You will be working with a range of colleagues across the Group to assist in achieving required regulatory and industry standards by preparing, carrying out, and monitoring an on-going review programme as required by legislation and global operating companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-related bonus along with other benefits. Full training will be provided together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large, ambitious independent group of companies.
- Complete administrative tasks (preparing, scanning and filing client agreements) within set timescales
- Maintain and update client databases
- Ensure appropriate forms and supporting documents have been received and filed in accordance with internal procedures
- Provide updates to the File Review Manager and Client Managers on required tasks
- Attend internal and external training as required
- Be involved in a range of other ad hoc duties as they arise to expose you to different areas
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A good understanding and knowledge of computer and information systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn. The team will cater for flexible working patterns to ensure you can achieve a good work-life balance. The emphasis of this role will be on administrative support duties, so prior knowledge of regulations is not essential as training will be provided and you will have a support network within the department to assist you.
Your specialist: Susan Gibson
Quote job ref: 13515