Our client seeks a Finance Administrator to join their team.
Role: The Finance Administrator will join the Group's central finance team to support the preparation of financial and management reports and information. If you are a recent graduate looking for a career in accountancy or you already have a few years of experience under your belt and are looking for an opportunity to develop and study towards a global qualification, then this could be the role for you!
- Assist in the preparation of all monthly management accounts of the Group, including preparation of bank reconciliations, journal posting, fee calculations and preparation of supporting schedules
- Be the key driver for all things accounts payable and receivable for the Group, manage relationships with external suppliers, whilst also ensuring timely receipt of accounts receivable
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly customer invoices
- Assist in the cash management across the Group
- Assist the finance team in any ongoing projects that may occur from time to time
- Preparation and settlement of all intercompany accounts within the Group on a monthly basis
- Assist the finance team with preparation of operational reporting requirements ensuring adherence to internal policy
- Assist the finance team with the annual external audit process
- Assist the finance team with the preparation of regulatory reporting requirements
- Assist and work alongside all other departments within the Group for other ad-hoc tasks as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good analytical and logical problem-solving mindset
- A Finance / Accounting based degree is desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10829
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.