Our client seeks a Finance Assistant for their Finance Team.
This role is for a keen and ambitious candidate who is interested in a Debt and Cash Management position within the Finance team. As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for controlling and managing the business's debt book and reviewing the group cash receipts. You will be exposed to all areas of finance across the Group, with the opportunity to build strong relationships with Client Managers and colleagues across all offices.
- Control and manage the global debt book, covering all regions
- Hold monthly meetings with Heads of Departments
- Setting of monthly debt provisions across the Group along with settling of monthly manager cash collection targets
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Review of WIP and disbursement ledgers in relation to the recoverability thereof
- Monthly review of Group aged debt and reporting on aged debt, recoverability, and provisioning to Group Finance
- Review of inter office work
- Involvement in client cash reviews
- Posting client cash and cash receipts
- Completing cash reconciliations
- Collated Group cash statistics
- Ad hoc project work
Key Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will ideally have strong experience in a financial or similar corporate service provider environment. A background in debt management would be preferred, though this isn't essential and training in this area can be given for an exceptional candidate. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent team working skills and the ability to work confidently on your own initiative;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines;
- A strong and proven working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of business processes on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a competitive benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies. For the right candidate, there is also the potential for this to be a part time and/ or flexible position.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12910
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.