Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Finance Manager to join their team.
Are you newly qualified and looking for your next exciting step in your career? This role is to provide timely financial data and produce monthly group consolidations, adding value to the business by implementing robust processes and controls, monitoring, controlling financial performance, and providing sound financial advice to ensure the correct courses of action are pursued to facilitate growth.
You will be responsible for day-to-day financial management and administration of group subsidiary entities to ensure accurate and timely financial information is available to produce monthly management accounts for presentation to the management team, in addition to the preparation of annual financial statements.
In addition, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on other initiatives and projects as required, in furtherance of the overall success of the group.
- Timely provision of group consolidated accounts, in addition to contributing towards monthly management reporting e.g. via posting accruals, prepayments, intercompany journals, etc
- Weekly KPI analysis and provision of supporting commentary
- Act as a relationship manager between the organisation and various payment service providers
- Preparation of other key deliverables required by management e.g. ad-hoc project reporting, analysis of industry trends, tracking vs budget, etc
- Preparation and responsibility for year-end, including preparation of financial statements, group audit deliverables, assistance with IT controls, and liaising with external auditors as and when required
- Contribute towards the development of the company's finance department, including the creation and review of policies and regular re-assessment thereof
- Provision of sound financial guidance to management and key stakeholders to facilitate growth and optimise costs and efficiencies
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Other tasks, projects and activities as required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Newly qualified / up to 1-year PQE
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and / or qualified ACA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Audit background and / or previous experience working in a similar business
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy
- An ability to think and work independently and as part of a team
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 12922
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.