Finance Performance Analyst
Our Client is seeking a Performance Analyst to join their team in their Finance Department.
To assist the Finance Manager in interpreting and providing accurate and timely information in a format that is easily understood and relevant to the decision-making process. It provides an opportunity for the holder to gain a broader and more in depth understanding of the business, its objectives and the reporting process.
Processing and collating information and helping to analyse and interpret the information and presenting it in an appropriate format for the intended audience. This will be achieved through:
- Support the preparation of regular reporting, namely SII asset data and production of MI, while proactively challenging data
- Assist in the development and ongoing production of expense reporting for the business and senior management
- Assist in responding to queries and ad hoc report requests, reviewing and analysing data across systems
- Helping ensure MI is produced in a timely and accurate manor ensuring all deadlines are met
- Help support the business with the use of MI to support performance management and improvement.
- Assist in variance analysis and be comfortable in challenging colleagues
- To assist in developing and supporting high quality data standards
- Supporting the Finance Manager in a range of projects and developmental tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills and numeracy, and proficiency in working with numerical data
- Strong PC skill, particularly MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant business experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Prior knowledge of SQL would be advantageous but not essential
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11720
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.