Our client seeks a Financial Adviser to join their team.
Role Profile: To plan and carry out sales activities within the agreed product range, in accordance with corporate business plans and individual sales targets. You will spend your day talking to clients about their current financial position and helping them plan towards meeting their future financial goals and aspirations. To excel in this role, you will have a proven track record of providing holistic financial planning advice to Personal clients.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities and client / prospective client contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to the company's agreed market development strategy.
- Manage client meetings and deliver financial solutions to meet requirements.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods/ relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update relevant systems with regards to client and prospective client contact information.
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant management information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer business according to systems and requirements.
- Write high quality, detailed and compliant client advice reports, ensuring that records are robust and meet all current regulatory requirements.
- Communicate, liaise with and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training seminars / workshops to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, skills and acquire knowledge of new products / legislation.
- Maintain awareness and comply with all anti-money laundering legislation, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company.
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Contribution to the achievement of the new business target in core product sectors via various business areas including existing client base, introducers, internal referrals / leads, corporate clients and local PR/marketing.
- To establish the needs and requirements of clients and deliver compliant financial solutions whilst maximising new business results.
- To continually develop relationships with the client base through the implementation and development of an appropriate contact strategy to carry out scheduled financial reviews (as a minimum).
- To demonstrate and apply technical skills, market and product knowledge skills to a level that will support business development.
- To maintain clear and accurate records of all aspects of financial planning including fact finding, product recommendations, key features, illustrations and KYC documentation to meet agreed internal compliance standards.
- To manage the interface between all business areas of the company to ensure that business leads/referrals are maximised.
- To create a team environment that encourages the sharing of ideas and best practice.
- To understand the practical application of the Isle of Man Anti Money Laundering Guidance Notes and effectively communicate these to clients.
- Identify and promote cross-selling opportunities within the business and Group.
- Promote the business externally through social and networking activities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Level 4, or equivalent, relevant qualification to enable delivery of advice on all aspects of corporate and individual financial planning.
- Comprehensive experience in the offshore financial services (FSA R21A & R21B are essential).
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and operate largely independently, but with accountability.
- The ability to organise workloads to deliver a high internal and external service standard.
- The ability to develop and motivate new members of staff as the business grows.
- In conjunction with line management, agree any personal training and development needs to ensure personal knowledge and skills are developed appropriately.
- Working Relationships.
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9858
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.