Financial Crime Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Financial Crime Team.
The Role: The Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering complex change across multiple teams including shaping solution architecture, defining requirements, and driving operating model design.
- Understand the business, its strategic goals and how work is being conducted.
- Capture, validate, and document business and system requirements ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Conducts and support feasibility / solution options and impact analysis.
- Creates process maps and develop operating models to support change embedding into BAU.
- Creates and maintains documentation (e.g. process documentation and training material) as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Identify and supports cut-over and implementation activities, working with the Project / Implementation Manager.
- Contribute to traceability of business requirements to future-state design.
- Contribute to design and validation of test cases, working with Test Analysts and Managers. Support technical test execution.
- Lead training, knowledge transfer, and upskilling.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy.
- Identify and analyse Operational risk, issues and dependencies around transitional and future state designs and proactively highlight to a Project Manager / Programme Manager as necessary.
- Apply Group standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements as well as an awareness of Agile and other methodologies where appropriate.
- Identify, track, manage, and mitigate any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Produce project documentation to support delivery.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Financial Crime, Risk, and / or Compliance.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst, ideally in a Financial Services environment, and with data experience
- Strong understanding of solution architecture, operating model design and organisational design, requirements definition, and process design.
- Strong understanding of governance principles and delivery control functions.
- Previous experience shaping implementation / migration approaches and schedule of events.
- Ability to identify opportunity for process automation and design solutions and processes to minimise operational inefficiencies.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12591
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.