Forums and Community Manager
Our client seeks a Forums and Community Manager to join their team on a part-time basis.
Role: The role requires a proactive yet disciplined participation in online discussions in the gaming forums, providing the clients' official voice in community forums, to enrich the company's perception and participation in this specialist community. The role operates as part of a forward-thinking, integrated marketing team working together on a shared vision of building brand and business value via distinctive and impactful marketing activities that achieve measurable results, with commercially-sound return-on-investment (ROI). The role is part time and aligns with the peak and off-peak hours of activity on the various forums and community sites, which could include weekends and evenings.
- Devise and implement an effective and impactful community management strategy to grow the company's following and engagement, increase brand awareness and revenue on poker forums and discussion groups, providing balanced representation of the diversity of player profiles and proficiency including beginners and recreational players.
- Build and implement a plan for the company's presence and participation in gaming community forums.
- Be the voice of the brand, serving as a point of contact for the company's community forum profile, representing the brand and business values.
- Monitor the company's community accounts and offer constructive interaction with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner. The interactions extend to proactively engaging in new conversations with customers, identifying earned opportunities and monitoring key competitors.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a poker player, with a level of expertise and confidence to engage with the varied levels on the poker forums.
- Patience, tolerance, and respectful of the diversity of players in the poker community.
- 2-3 years' experience working in the customer front line, or with poker communities.
- Strong communication, with ability to articulate complex points of view simply and rationally.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to create strong, meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must.
- A team player who can collaborate across functions.
- Fluency in German or Arabic is highly regarded.
- The ability to work flexible hours when required, fluidly balancing core and out-of-hours requirements.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10798
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.