Our client seeks a Frontend Developer to join their team.
The role will be to develop & maintain front end solutions for various projects relating to the business's customer facing product. You will work closely with the wider Agile development team. Day to day work will also include housekeeping work such as bugfixes and working on any technical debt.
- Develop / Maintain and Support the software we create, and be able to keep to promised timelines at a high-quality level
- Analyse requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers
- Assist and guide team members
- Be able to effectively provide and engage with the team when estimating task efforts
- Be able to clearly provide updates and feedback on your tasks
- Ensure that all documentation required is kept up to date
- Proactively look for improvement areas in the teams SDLC
- Be able to quickly learn and understand a complex system with many dependencies
- Understand and be able to work under pressure when the need arises.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- HTML5 experience and responsive designs.
- Common data formats and manipulation of (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Web Browser security model (CORS, XSS)
- Good understanding of REST and ability to debug (such as Postman, Dev tools)
- Node.js and NPM ecosystem
- React - including state management and hooks.
- Experience using a CSS framework, such as Tailwind
- Debugging and problem-solving using tools such as Postman and Dev Tools
- Good knowledge of working with version control (git)
- Agile development methodology (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience using Azure would be beneficial
- Experience with Unit testing such as React Testing Library.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12950
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.