Full Stack Web Developer
Our client seeks a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is developing a cloud-based Digital Banking and Investment platform and is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their passionate and professional team, to work on innovative initiatives.
- Design, development and test both applications and core service APIs around the current investment business and the new banking platform.
- Enhance and extend current software systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance or risk requirements.
- Integration and transformation of data from reporting departments, institutions or third parties.
- Collaborative architectural design and analysis of solutions.
- Manage and facilitate the control of data and information throughout the group of companies.
- Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems.
- Unit testing design and development, code review/sign off, automation testing tools and customer journey improvement.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Programming language: PHP.
- Frameworks: Laravel or Symphony.
- Angular Framework.
- MySQL or MariaDB.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- "Can Do" approach and accountability as an individual and as part of the wider team.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills (with a systematic and detailed approach).
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth, while interested in sharing skills and helping others.
- Experience with TDD / Unit Testing / PHPUnit or similar.
- Experience in Banking, Investment or FinTech companies.
- Experience in Microservices / Distributed System Design.
- Experience in rich and dynamic web or mobile applications.
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB/Cassandra, RabbitMQ/Kafka, Redis, etc.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10456
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.