Our client seeks a Fund Accountant to join their team on a 9 month contract.
Role: As a Fund Accountant, you will review valuations and accounting records for a broad range of offshore funds and associated special purpose vehicles and fund management companies.
- Improve and maintain the company's internal control environment to ensure efficiencies and compliance with accounting standards, collective investment scheme regulations and fund constitutional documents;
- Problem solve and develop solutions for complex accounting or technical situations;
- Invoice and approve fund fees and expenses; and
- Build strong client relationships by providing expert, value-added and efficient services.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant, ideally with experience in the audit of collective investment schemes and accounting and valuation of investments;
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment required for managing and administering collective investment schemes;
- Knowledge of investments, including accounting for financial derivatives and other structured products, and an understanding of fund accounting systems and the interfaces for the automated upload of investment prices, trades, and other information from investment managers and brokers;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Ability to self-manage and appropriately prioritise tasks.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 11180
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.