Our client seeks a Fund Accountant to join to their team
- Review valuations and accounting records for a broad range of offshore funds and associated special purpose vehicles and fund management companies.
- Improve and maintain internal control environment to ensure efficiencies and compliance with accounting standards, collective investment scheme regulations, and fund constitutional documents.
- Problem solve and develop solutions for complex accounting or technical situations.
- Invoice and approve fund fees and expenses.
- Build and strengthen client relationships by providing expert, value added, and efficient service.
Key Skills and Experience:
- The role is ideal for a newly qualified accountant, ideally with experience in the audit of collective investment schemes and accounting and valuation of investments.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance environment required for managing and administering collective investment schemes.
- Knowledge of investments, including accounting for financial derivatives and other structured products.
- Knowledge of fund accounting systems and the interfaces for the automated upload of investment prices, trades, and other information from investment managers and brokers.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9126
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.