Fund Administrator - Secretarial Services
Our client seeks a Temporary Fund Administrator - Secretarial Services to join their team on a 12 month contract
Role: The role will involve the provision of fund secretarial services for a broad range of investment structures domiciled in various jurisdictions. The company is recruiting for someone to cover a period of maternity leave for twelve months.
- Preparing board written resolutions and minutes, AGM and EGM documentation;
- Compiling board packs and following up action points post meeting;
- Collating and reviewing customer due diligence documentation;
- Liaising with clients and service providers regarding day-to-day administration duties;
- Preparing annual returns and reviewing statutory forms;
- Assisting with incorporations and liquidations; and
- Preparing regulatory filings.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of fund structures and experience working in a regulated financial services environment with at least two years' experience in the provision of secretarial services;
- Good academic qualifications and have or willing to work towards a Chartered Secretary Qualification;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proven attention to detail; and
- Effective communication skills.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10777
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.