General Insurance Consultant
Our client seeks a General Insurance Consultant to join their team.
Role Profile: The role encompasses all duties associated with the provision of general insurance to both commercial and personal clients.
- Manage the insurance needs for a portfolio of both personal & commercial clients
- Prepare market presentations and contracts ensuring renewal strategy is reflected
- Identify, and agree strategies for clients' insurance needs
- Assist with day to day client insurance and risk queries
- Draft client renewal reports and registers of insurance
- Attend insurer/client meetings as requested
- Maintain & update client records and arrange for issue of key documentation
- Manage insurance claims
- Maintain awareness and comply with all anti-money laundering legislation, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths and English
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- A good awareness of clients' business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Understanding and knowledge of the internal and external regulatory requirements relating to the role
- Good verbal and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Open GI
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Professional, detailed and conscientious approach to work
- Proven general insurance administrative experience within the general insurance industry
- Cert CII qualified & working towards Dip CII or ACII is desirable.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10864
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.