Our client seeks a Graduate Trainee to join their team.
Role: To support company managers in their strategic as well as day-to-day roles and to deliver customer service initiatives and projects independently as well as within the team. You will assist the team in delivering its service objectives whilst gaining experience within the role of Organisational Development. The role holder will work within a variety of areas of the business under the supervision of the Operations Manage. The graduate trainee will oversee and assist on in a diverse number of projects and attend client meetings.
- Assist with the management of time limited projects. Undertake research to understand the business, its products and aims.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous personal development, making a demonstrated shift from graduate to a credible and respected asset to the company.
- Seek opportunities to improve your knowledge of the business and its products and the services and clients we work with.
- Develop communication and presentation skills to be able to operate effectively in a potential future consultant role.
- Comply with all HR policies, Data Protection, Confidentiality and governance policies.
- Deliver the actions and requirements outlined in any Project Plans, ensuring that the Client is kept up to date on progress, reminders on outstanding activity are issued and general administration is always maintained.
- Working collaboratively with the Operations Manager and provide support to other team members as and when required by the business.
- Work collaboratively alongside the Events Co-Ordinator and Associates to assist in the delivery of accreditation planning and associated administration requirements.
- Monitor new sales leads and ensure they are added to the sales pipeline.
- Ensure all enquiries are dealt with, either personally, or by another member of the team as appropriate.
- Ensure all correspondence is resolved in a timely manner and specifically email inboxes are cleared daily with all actions included in worklist.
- Support Managing Director with planning of client calls/webinars/GoToMeeting calls, including scheduling, content consideration and preparation of any client information, background and other materials required for the calls.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks as listed on the regular tasks sheet are completed within the required timescale.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to degree level or professional equivalent.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Experience of working with clients both remotely and face to face.
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Suite, inc Outlook, Work, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience of working to deadlines and planning work accordingly.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
- Excellent standard of verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be creative and problem solve.
- Willingness to be adaptable and flexible.
- Understands and fully complies with confidentiality and data protection requirements and professional boundaries.
- Acts with integrity.
- Delivers a high standard of service and output.
- Friendly, engaging and welcoming personality.
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10775
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.