Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team.
To support the Marketing Team in creating engaging and on-brand graphic design for a range of internal and external marketing collateral including print, website and social media. You will be part of a passionate and supportive marketing team and will be integral to the company, and should be self-motivated, driven and highly organised.
- Designing advertising and promotional material, online and print.
- Collaborating with colleagues to come up with artwork concepts.
- Gathering information and materials in order to produce the artwork.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough artwork layout, taking in consideration size, style and related aesthetics.
- Obtaining feedback and approval of concepts.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, engaging and on-brand.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc., or printing the artwork in-house. Acting as a brand guardian.
- Printing procurement-source providers and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of prices, materials, processes and deadline/delivery.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing engaging design.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing work to agreed deadlines and prioritising work appropriately.
- Creating appropriate signage, identifying any that don't meet the brand and updating.
- Event support
- Social media support
- Printing marketing collateral in conjunction with Media and Marketing Officer
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel and PPT.
- Good command of design techniques and visual elements.
- Positive, resilient and flexible attitude to work.
- Reliable, conscientious and able to work with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker - able to analyse a situation, suggest relevant and sensible solutions to an issue.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and work collaboratively.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Satisfactory Police check - Pre-employment screening
- GCSEs at grade C or above, in English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent qualifications such as level 2 Functional Skills English and level 2 Mathematics.
- Qualifications in Graphic Design or related subject.
- Relevant experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience of developing a range of corporate collateral e.g. brochures, leaflets, banners.
- Experience of working in a marketing team.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 13454
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.