Group Accountants Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for you to develop and progress as part of an ambitious and growing Group!
The Group Assistant Accountant/Group accounts Junior is responsible for assisting with the accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information for the Group, ensuring consistency of reporting across all markets.
- Consolidate the Group's income statement, balance sheet and cash flow information on a monthly basis, ensuring that they are timely, accurate and fit for purpose.
- Investigating transactions and reconciliation work as required.
- Prepare and distribute the monthly departmental reports to the budget holders in a timely manner.
- Populate and maintain the group cashflow on a daily basis.
- Assist with the external audit process by gathering data, preparing the consolidated financial statements, preparing working papers, etc. and ensuring that information is produced in a timely manner.
- Assist with the budget preparation process by gathering data from various sources in the business and consolidating the budget templates.
- Assist with aligning processes across the entities with those of the Group. - To include documenting, updating and maintaining existing procedures and controls.
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Part/Newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Basic understanding of FRS reporting requirements
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong intellect and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with Senior Management across the Group
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12347
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.