Group Credit Controller
Our client is looking for a Group Credit Controller to join their Finance team.
The Role: This role is a one-year maternity cover contract for a keen and ambitious candidate who is interested in a Credit Controller position within the Finance team.
As a Group Credit Controller, you will be responsible for controlling and managing the Company's global debt book. You will be exposed to all areas of finance across the Group, with the opportunity to build strong relationships with Client Managers and colleagues across all of their offices.
- Control and manage the global debt book, covering Isle of Man and several other jurisdictions
- Hold monthly meetings with Heads of Departments
- Set monthly debt provisions across the Group along with settling of monthly manager cash collection targets
- Chase outstanding debt
- Review WIP and disbursement ledgers in relation to the recoverability thereof
- Monthly review of Group aged debt and reporting on aged debt, recoverability, and provisioning to Group Finance
- Review inter-office work
- Be involved in client cash reviews
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will have strong experience in a financial or similar corporate service provider environment
- A background in debt management would be preferred, though this isn't essential and training in this area can be given for an exceptional candidate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamworking skills and the ability to work confidently on your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- A strong and proven working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12061
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.