Group IT Infrastructure Analyst
Our client seeks a Group IT Infrastructure Analyst to join their busy IT Service Delivery Team.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Lead, the successful candidate, will be working within a rapidly-changing environment and should possess the capacity to be a significant contributor in crafting and maintaining the businesses next generation, on premise Data Centre and Network. They will also have a passion for troubleshooting and problem solving along with an eagerness to learn, and enthusiasm towards introducing new solutions.
- Assessment and implementation of new technical solutions in line with business and company standards.
- Troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: Hardware, Software, application and network.
- Ensuring the provisioning and availability of IT systems and functions by monitoring and verifying the integrity of all components relating to the delivery of services to the business.
- Provisioning of support and expertise to the Service Desk and other teams within IT and to the business in general.
- Contributing to out-of-hours cover.
- Maintaining documentation to required standard.
- Contributing to projects at both department and corporate level.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a proven track record within the IT infrastructure environment with a minimum of three years' experience in similar roles.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Networking, Switches, LAN, vLAN, WAN, Routing and Firewalls.
- Full understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Server and PC O/S.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Solid knowledge of virtualisation technologies, both Server and VDI. Including managing and provisioning of the virtual hosting.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following is desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided as required: Kong, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic, Red Hat, Ubuntu.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to correlate system behaviours based on known interdependencies between systems.
- Strong knowledge of SQL clustering and load balancing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Be equally comfortable working within a team to achieve a common goal, or work without day to day supervision, or taking the lead as required
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12918
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.