Head of Acquisition
Our client seeks client looks for a Head of Acquisition. This is a new role to report through to the Director of Asia. The role can be based in the Isle of Man or Gibraltar (so you must be willing to relocate to either one).
The role will manage a small team split across both jurisdictions so remote management experience would be advantageous.
Before applying you must speak Mandarin and have solid and proven experience in the Chinese market. The icing on the cake would be the specific gaming industry experience.
The main goal of this role is to support the growth of our client's Asian business by acquiring more customers and customers of the right quality. Being responsible for optimisation of the company's acquisition funnel includes activities ranging from strengthening the brand perception and awareness in the local market to ensuring a smooth onboarding experience for new players.
It's expected that the person in this role demonstrates a lot of personal engagement as well as flexibility. The role requires an ability to launch new initiatives as well as executing them without waiting for formal instructions.
- Acquisition Marketing budget management.
- Day to day management of Marketing budget as well as preparation of yearly budgets and plans in close cooperation with the Asia Director
- Acquisition funnel optimisation
- Full accountability for the performance of the Asian acquisition funnel.
- Close cooperation with Central Marketing and Business Intelligence teams to ensure functionality and measurability of funnel performance
- Affiliate program management
- Responsibility for the performance of our affiliate team and the Asia affiliate program
- Acquisition channel management
- Oversee and support the teams running the day to day management and performance of all acquisition channels including acquisition offers displayed to new site visitors and the management of our refer a friend scheme
- Analytics and modelling
- Work in close cooperation with the BI and analytics teams to ensure the right success metrics are identified and measured and that the team have access to the appropriate models and reports
- Staff management
- Manage and develop the staff in the Asia Acquisition team. Ensure that the team has the right skillset and composition to be able to succeed
- Ensure that company policies around Performance Management and salary reviews etc are executed as intended
- Media landscape monitoring
- Ensure we are on top of trends and developments in the local media landscape. Either through in-house capacity or via third party relationships the Head of Acquisition will be expected to understand and report on developments in the local media landscape to ensure the company capitalise on the right opportunities.
- Ensure that a weekly Acquisition report is compiled and shared with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that a more comprehensive monthly report is compiled as well as specific follow-ups by acquisition channel
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9562
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.