Head of Affiliates
Our Client seeks a Head of Affiliates to join their team.
Role Profile: Responsible for development and execution of the company's affiliate strategy including day to day leadership of the affiliate team, ensuring they have access to the right tools and systems as well as managing relationships with key affiliates and partners. Our Client looks for someone with a proven track record within the field, who's both a thinker and a doer and can communicate effectively across all levels of the business. Experience from operating in the Asian marketplace will be seen as an advantage.
- Development of the affiliate strategy including partner and customer acquisition, commission scheme optimisation, Affiliate CRM as well as design and optimisation of systems and processes
- Day to day management of the affiliate team.
- Set clear targets, goals, objectives and KPIs against which staff performance can be effectively monitored and measured
- Guide and develop the individuals within the team to provide growth opportunities both within the team as well as throughout the wider organisation
- Conduct regular competitor analysis as well as staying on top of trends and developments in the affiliate market in general
- Maintain close relationships with leading affiliate partners and look for further opportunities to increase revenue, sales and leads
- Ownership of the affiliate targeted promotional calendar. Ensuring there's an attractive set of promotions available to partners at any given time. A clear focus around key products and sporting events and with attractive creative assets allowing partners to fully leverage the offers
- Work in close cooperation with Fraud teams to ensure affiliate related abuse is kept to a minimum.
- Provide a full suite of periodic reports that regularly evaluate affiliate performance
- Use data to continuously shape affiliate strategy and keep the leaders of the business up to date with efforts and performance.
Key Skills and Experience:
- +5 years of experience in Affiliation
- Experience from the online gambling industry is a strong advantage
- Proven ability to drive strategic development
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Experience from the Chinese or other far east Asian markets an advantage
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Mandarin/Simplified Chinese skills an advantage
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 8773
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.