Head of Brand Management
Our Client seeks a Head of Brand Management to join their team.
- Activate existing sponsorships and brand ambassadorships and ensure that the company is using all the rights that are included in the sponsorships and that maximum value is extracted
- Launch a new brand to fit with the overall B2B strategy whilst liaising with the Operator to ensure all items of the contract are covered.
- Responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for the brands
- Define customer life cycle and maximising customer lifetime value working closely with internal marketing, Retention and VIP team.
- Work closely with the Technical, Trading, Product and Commercial teams in order to ensure the effective coordination of operations and ongoing operational performance monitoring, and management.
- Report on KPIs to ensure full market efficiency and profitability are maintained.
- Recommend and create strategic campaigns (for example World Cup campaigns, campaigns linked to sponsorships etc)
- Lead all acquisition campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate and propose improvements to all aspects of the web and mobile site
- Create and set up methods for evaluating regional and local campaigns
- Liaise with marketing agencies if/when required
- Share ideas with the rest of the Asia team
- Act within the rest of the organisation and be smart about how to use central resources to the advantage of the brand
- Manage existing marketing team and will need to recruit and train new staff on relevant product skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in egaming industry.
- Minimum 2 years' experience at Senior level in a B2C environment in Asia.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Entrepreneurial and with some experience of providing accurate reporting across all functions.
- Understanding of Asian B2C gaming environment with a strong experience in customer acquisition and retention.
- Understanding of various gaming verticals and related products and how to maximize the profitability on each.
- Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
- Deep understanding of the Asian gambling marketplace.
- Experience in P&L management within a leading gambling operator.
- Proven track record of managing teams within a dynamic working environment.
- Prepared to be hands-on when required.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 8956
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.