Head of Customer Acquisition
Our Client seeks a Head of Promotions and Customer On boarder.
Role Profile: The successful candidate will be analytical and someone that will champion data-driven decision making across the team and the wider marketing organisation.
- Development and execution of promotional strategy
- Day to day management of the promotions and customer onboarding team.
- Make sure that the conversion funnel is clearly mapped out and constantly optimised
- Set clear targets, goals, objectives and KPIs against which staff performance can be effectively monitored and measured
- Guide and develop the individuals within the team to provide growth opportunities both within the team as well as throughout the wider organisation
- Ownership of the acquisition promotional calendar.
- Responsible for coordination with key stakeholders across the central product and CRM teams to ensure optimal usage of key site real estate
- Work in close cooperation with Product and Business Intelligence teams to ensure the business have the right tools in place to measure and manage customer behaviour
- Provide a full suite of periodic reports that regularly evaluate acquisition and conversion performance across all traffic sources
- Use data to continuously shape acquisition strategy and keep the leaders of the business up to date with efforts and performance.
Key Skills and Experience:
- +5 years of experience in Customer acquisition, conversion or User Experience roles
- Experience from e-commerce or the online gambling industry is a requirement
- Proven ability to drive strategic development
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Experience from the Chinese market an advantage
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Mandarin/Simplified Chinese skills an advantage
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 8776
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.