Head of Management Accounting
Our client seeks a Head of Management Accounting to join their team.
Role: To ensure the monthly management accounts for our client are produced on a timely basis and are complete and accurate.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Group Finance department (Isle of Man and UK)
- Manage and review the management accounts process for all subsidiaries of the company, ensuring production and distribution within 10 working days
- Preparation of monthly Group Management accounts and distributing to the Boards within 10 working days, assisting with any questions and queries
- Co-ordinate and review the credit risk report and provide commentary
- Attend and contribute in Credit Committee meetings, adequately answering all questions from members
- Monthly review of payroll (Isle of Man and UK), control account reconciliation and defined benefit payment and reconciliation
- Co-ordinating and reviewing efficiencies and assisting with projects when required
- Liaison for internal and external audit in respect of Management Accounting enquiries
- Liaison for internal departments for finance related matters in respect to daily operations
- Ensuring timely completion and submission of Corporate Tax returns (Isle of Man and UK)
- Reviewing work completed by other team members, raising any issues arising at an early stage
- Ensure timely release of electronic payments whilst ensuring payment release controls are maintained
- Supervisor of Sun/Vision Systems for the Management Accounting group
- Assist with the training of staff members, working with them to expand their knowledge and experience
- Working with the Project Accountant to integrate new business lines onto the relevant IT platform and ensure correct accounting postings and mapping into SUN
- Identify areas to improve efficiencies within SUN and the wider accounting function
- Maintain awareness and comply with all anti-money laundering legislation, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the company
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Min of 5 years' experience in the finance sector
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Supervisor/ System Administrator SUN/VISION account systems
- Report writing
- Systematic work approach and excellent attention to detail
- ICEB Administrator or similar experience
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10780
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.