Our client seeks a Helpdesk Support Engineer.
Internal IT Support Engineer 1st /2nd line to be part of small support team, the successful IT Support Engineer would be providing a high level of customer service and offering a varied range of IT Support to both technical and non-technical clients.
- To handle incoming technical support incidents, requests and changes.
- Management of personal call queue, ensuring calls are closed in a timely fashion.
- Provide updates and ensure ongoing customer communication is maintained.
- Resolution of calls ranging from simple password resets to complex server queries.
- Escalation of calls to 3rd Line Team as necessary.
- To work as part of a close-knit team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work with other internal teams (Technical Delivery Team, Development, Projects, etc.)
- Perform software builds/re-builds on PCs and laptops as required
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 to 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail with well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge and experience with Exchange and Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems.
- Experience working with servers (Server 2016 & 2019)
- Good Knowledge and experience with Mitel 3300 Telephone System
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12894
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.