Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team.
Role: Working closely with the HR Manager, you will work alongside the HR team to support the delivery of the Company People strategy. You will be integral to the development of our inclusive workplace culture and will provide support on a wide range of HR activities across the Group.
Your key areas of focus will include operational HR support to the divisions within our business including recruitment, performance management, payroll, compensation, employee relations and benefits.
- Work alongside the wider global HR team to deliver key activities detailed in the HR Calendar
- Provide HR advice, support and guidance on a wide number of HR activities to stakeholders and the wider business to meet business needs
- Work with hiring managers to define their recruitment needs, attracting and sourcing candidates via a number of recruitment methods
- Review and update Job Descriptions, assist with recruitment campaigns, coordinate the appointment process for applicants, monitor key recruitment metrics and assist with the processing of terms and conditions of employment for staff
- Manage staff relationships, responding to any queries and escalate any potential ER cases to HR Manager
- Proactively ensure HR are playing a role in developing Managers by researching and recommending performance evaluation systems
- Support Managers on the approach to absence management and the tools to deal with long term/persistent absences;
- Support the monthly payroll and associated compensation changes
- Support the administration and management of benefits and rewards package
- Using the HR information systems access, input, and compile data
- Be accountable for ensuring that all HR activities are delivered on time and to a high standard
Key Skills / Requirements:
- You will be an enthusiastic and methodical individual. You may be working towards a HR Qualification, or you will have experience working in a HR environment. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Hands on approach with IT Programmes and HR systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and an interest in current thinking in HR issues and trends
- Practical and logical with an organised approach to work; able to solve problems quickly
- Driven and determined
- Excellent writing ability and attention to detail
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12036
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.