Our client seeks a Human Resources Administrator to join their H.R. Team.
You will report directly to the H.R. Assistant Manager. The post holder will be responsible for assisting with all the activities within the company's busy H.R. and Payroll department, including purchasing, payroll and records management. Be primarily based at the Douglas Office, however expected to work at any of the business's Isle of Man locations.
- Analyse timesheet data on a weekly basis, deal with employees and line managers with regards to timesheet queries and anomalies. Ensuring compliance with terms and conditions and that all deadlines are met.
- Ensure pay and associated data is correct on Navision.
- Checking of all weekly and monthly payroll input/changes (increments, overtime claims, expenses claims, tax codes, etc).
- Ensure all information with regards to pay such as pay increases across all terms and conditions regulations are incorporated.
- Assist in the effective management of HR and payroll systems.
- Assist in analysis of complex pay related queries.
- Maintain a live document of current procedures of Payroll procedures.
- Assist in transition to more effective ways of working.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Will have experience of working in an office and using Navision or a comparable system.
- Be an effective user of information technology, including MS Office
- Be an effective communicator for the full range of the workforce.
- Accurate records maintenance & Numerate
- Able to effectively balance competing priorities
- Capable of establishing and maintaining trust, confidence and confidentiality
- Enabling, encouraging and supportive
- Inter-personal and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate an attitude and behavioural traits that align with organisational policies and values
- Self-motivated and flexible, Energetic and positive with a genuine interest in people and their wellbeing
- Able to accept responsibility for decision making
- Able to work under pressure
- Collaborative working and knowledge sharing
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above (including Mathematics and English)
- Prepared to be working towards CIPD qualification
- Coaching, caring and counselling
- Understand the basic principles of financial processes and procedures.
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Have an awareness of the levels of standards required by customers of the organisation and ensure such standards are maintained at all times.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Collaborative working and knowledge sharing.
- Awareness and compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation and Industry standards.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12900
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.