Our client seeks a Human Resources Administrator to join their HR team on a four-month contract (Full or Part-Time considered).
To support the delivery of an effective, efficient and professional HR service, continually providing efficient, effective and accurate administration of key functions. To provide advice and guidance to all employees, with the support of the HR Partners, on practices and processes.
- Processing all job applications, keeping recruitment systems up-dated, arranging 1st & 2nd round interviews and liaising with candidates at all stages of the process.
- Responsible for preparing contract of employment checklists and contract and conducting due diligence checks for new staff members.
- Responsible for all candidate travel arrangements where applicable
- Assist with the relocation of new staff members / families - liaise with Blocal and shipping companies.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new starters in line with the new starter checklist as required, conducting first day inductions and arranging department inductions.
- Organising of the annual Wellness Week
- Managing flexible benefits administration
- Arranging financial and Will Presentation sessions
- Responsible for organising seasonal initiatives
- New starter inductions
Training & Development
- Assist with the administration associated with training and the maintenance of relevant records
HR Information Systems
- Update of new starters, leavers and changes to the HR system
- Maintain the Master Spreadsheets
- Long service awards
- Peer-to-peer recognition
- Weekly massage comms
- Ad-hoc administration and projects
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications to demonstrate basic English and Mathematic skills.
- HR specific qualifications such as CIPD level 3 would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a busy team, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a positive outlook.
- Patient and approachable
- Strong skills in MS Office packages including Work, Excel and Outlook
- Confidential and professional manner
- Completer - finisher - ensure processes are followed to their conclusion
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12901
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.