Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to join their team.
As Infrastructure Analyst you will be involved in multiple projects from inception through to delivery. You will be expected to support the existing infrastructure environment including but not limited to the following technologies: VMWare / Microsoft Server / Citrix / Microsoft Azure/ Microsoft Teams/ Microsoft Exchange /Microsoft 365/ Mimecast Services/ Messaging Services and assist in future Cloud services delivery projects.
As part of the role, you will be involved in Infrastructure administration, implementation, system maintenance and Monitoring platform reporting and documentation.
The role would ideally suit someone who is looking to work with a wide range of core technologies with a focus on Exchange and mail services.
- Administer the Group's technology infrastructure in line with the agreed Service Level Agreements to support the smooth running of the Group's technology stack
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the team, and end users regarding IT activities
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives as required
- Benchmark, analyses, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements
- Where necessary, re-engineer systems infrastructure to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision
- Ensure adherence to the IT department's service level agreements at all times
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to deploy, monitor, maintain, develop, upgrade, and support all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals as required
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3 years' technical experience in an IT operation
- Experience in IT infrastructure maintenance, support and design
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment
- Energy and enthusiasm to support to the future growth and success of the Groups IT Infrastructure
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- A solid understanding of Cloud fundamentals, including, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019 operating systems, Microsoft Windows 10 & 11, Microsoft Active directory management and configuration, Microsoft Teams, Backup and replication concepts, Citrix and Mimecast
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12283
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.