Our client seeks a Restructuring Senior Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: Take management responsibility for the delivery and development of restructuring services, comprising of business development, client relationship management, risk management, quality assurance and resource management.
- Build and maintain a strong network of local, external industry influencers and potential clients
- Develop commercial awareness and knowledge of the financial service industries in the Isle of Man and awareness of worldwide current affairs and industry standards
- Knowledge of restructuring service lines to provide exceptional client service
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Assist advisory leadership in the preparation and delivery of client proposals
- Motivate team members and provide effective performance management, develop opportunities and career guidance to all members of the advisory team
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualified, country equivalent or similar professional relevant qualification
- Ideally Joint Insolvency Examination Qualified
- 2 - 3 years' relevant managerial level experience in a restructuring environment
- Exposure to managing multiple complex engagements
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people development skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong financial and commercial analytical skills including familiarity with accounting standards
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements - strong spoken, listening and written English
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9849
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.