Our client is looking for an Insurance Technician to join their team.
Role: To effectively administer the declaring and closing of Additional Premiums calls and to ensure timely production of deliverable documentation, efficient resolution of issues and excellent customer service.
- Understand the intricacies of each member request
- Deal with over 300 shipping companies
- Opening and confirming Additional Premium calls
- Closing Additional Premiums
- Issue all relevant documentation to members
- Respond efficiently to member questions
- Monthly reconciliation reports
- Become proficient in using internal systems
- Have a reasonable understanding of world issues affecting the business
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Able to work under pressure
- Good understanding of world geography
- PowerPoint would be an advantage
- Experience in shipping, compliance or insurance would be preferable
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12023
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.