Our client seeks an Investments Administrator to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Role Profile: Our client is looking for an Administrator for 12 months to work within their Investment Department to accurately and efficiently support a number of key investment operation activities, contributing to the department's adherence of policy and reporting obligations.
- Fund Administration.
- Settlement of all trades.
- Dividends and Corporate Actions.
- Stock Reconciliations.
- Dealing with Internal and external Client/IFA queries.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A basic understanding of Investments.
- A proven attention to detail in completion of all tasks.
- Good analytical/numeracy skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A degree or 3 A Levels, including Maths, or two years' experience working within the Life Insurance Industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10159
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.