Our client seeks an Investment Administrator to join their team.
Role: The purpose of this role is to provide back office administration for Investment related processes, ensuring the company's policyholder valuations are up to date. This role would suit a high performing administrator with an understanding of Investments and / or Fund Administration.
- Settlement of all trades
- Dividends and Corporate Actions
- Stock Reconciliations
- Administration of the company's Externally Managed client portfolios
- Dealing with Internal and external Client/IFA queries
- Dealing with Internal & External Auditors
Key Skills & Experience:
- Two years' experience working in a similar role within the Life Insurance Industry
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate is desirable
- Have good understanding of Investments
- Hold a minimum of 2 A Levels, one of which should be Maths
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, and have good attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11132
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.