Our client seeks an Investment Administrator to join their team.
Role: Processing dividends, processing corporate actions, asset review / due diligence, account opening and AML refresh requests, quarterly valuations process. This role would suit someone with an interest within Life Assurance and keen to start their career.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries including callbox within agreed timescales
- To record errors for further analysis to prevent reoccurrence
- To follow documented procedures and recommend changes where necessary to ensure ongoing improvement within the department
- To ensure that there are controls in place to proactively manage work load.
- To assist in the daily investigation and correction of stock reconciliation breaks.
- To manage the daily residual balances report and correct any overdrawn or residual positions.
- To manage the daily check of returned funds and report and correct any positions.
- To accurately sort and allocate daily post and file all settlement documentation in an accurate and timely manner to maintain record integrity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Study towards attainment of CISI Introduction to Investments is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the Investment Administration department including processing dividends, processing corporate actions, asset review / due diligence, account opening and AML refresh requests, quarterly valuations process - desirable, but full training will be provided
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11283
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.