Our client seeks an Investment Administrator to join their team
- Asset Set Up and maintenance of Investment system static data
- Dealing with Internal and external Client/IFA queries concerning Static Data
- To assist and cover when required in other team tasks such as:
- Fund Pricing and Valuations
- Dividend and Corporate Actions input
- Asset Reconciliations
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above - including English and Maths.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the Life Assurance industry or Investment/Fund industry.
- A good working knowledge of Investment Administration, in particular an ability to demonstrate an understanding of the different types of securities and funds.
- A proven attention to detail in completion of all tasks
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office in particular Excel
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9504
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.