IT Account Manager
Our Client seeks an IT Account Manager to join their team.
- Selling managed services products
- Be responsible for introducing new customers whilst using their experience of solution selling and articulating the benefits of their business solutions.
- Develop new logo customer accounts and to build and manage relationships
- Achieve financial targets, metrics and objectives
- Work as part of a team with aligned technical pre-sales support
- Articulate the merits of the business managed services and aligned products (primarily Disaster Recovery, Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN), Backup, Monitoring and Private Cloud as a service)
- Complete and maintain account plans, action plans, monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Contribute towards your own success by providing input to marketing activities
Key Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of selling managed services such as DRaaS, IaaS, backup, monitoring or support
- The ability to listen to the customer and effectively capture their requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and orally (face-to-face)
- A desire both to win and deliver customer results
- A drive to succeed through delivering results
- A desire to stand out in the business, to work hard and manage your time effectively
- Experience in recording and accurately updating electronic records
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 8936
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.