Our client seeks an IT Auditor to join their team.
- Deliver client assignments to include IT external audit, third party controls reporting, IT regulatory compliance and IT risk management reviews
- Mentor, support and review junior team members in the execution of IT external audits, third party controls reporting and be willing to develop and support others in their growth journeys
- Draft detailed client reports
- Work closely with internal and client management, up to and including board-level directors in the execution and communication of project deliverables and updates
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualification relevant to IT audit, IT risk management, internal audit, consulting e.g. CISA, CRISC, COBIT 2019 Fundamentals, ISO270001 Lead Auditor etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of IT external and internal audits (ITGCs [logical access, change management, IT operations] and application control testing), third party controls assurance (IASE3402, SSAE18, SOC2), IT regulatory compliance including SOx, IT risk or corporate governance advisory services to clients
- Knowledge of IT tools and technology including SAP, SQL, Windows etc. and cloud environments (i.e. AWS, Azure)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 11146
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.